2018 Polaris Industries Sportsman XP® 1000 High Lifter Edition
Call for Price
Sportsman XP® 1000 High Lifter Edition
- The Sportsman XP® 1000 High Lifter Edition delivers the ultimate sports utility experience, with specially engineered features to dominate the mud:
- Industry-First Centered Mounted Mud Bar
- 29.5" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires
- Custom Graphics & Painted Plastics
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- High-Mounted 3,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch with Integrated Tow Hooks
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD
- Color Matched Front & Rear Bumpers
- High Clearance Arched A-Arms
- The world's most powerful ATV delivers unmatched performance to rip through the deepest mud.
- 85 HP ProStar® twin EFI engine with a single overhead cam.
- High-Performance True On-Demand AWD to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Shielded clutch and engine intake ducting.
- Rack-mounted radiator with industry-exclusive inverted dual fans.
- High and low mud specific transmission with lower gearing.
Suspension & Handling
- With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, plus added capability to tackle the mud, you'll be ready to take on anything with full comfort and control.
- Stiffer springs to maintain 11.5" of ground clearance.
- Industry-first centered handlebar-mounted mud bar.
- Factory-installed 29.5" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25" of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires in tight turns and smooth out the toughest terrain.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC).
Payload & Towing
- The Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition delivers massive payload and towing capacity to tackle the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- 575 lbs. payload capacity.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- Steel reinforced utility rack system with 360 lb. capacity.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
- Over 6 gallons of integrated front & rear storage.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid, Inverted Dual Fan
- Cylinders Displacement: 952cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Engine Type: ProStar 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 85 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H Extra Low Low Gear; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: N/A
- Estimated Dry Weight: 974 lb (441 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb /75 lb (N/A kg / 34 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13.5 in (34.3 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 88 x 49 x 52 in (223 x 124 x 132 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 290 lb (132 kg)
- Seat Height: 39 in (99 cm)
- Wheelbase: 53 in (134.6 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Front Suspension: High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 7.4 in (18.8 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Analog Speedometer, Digital Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Clock, Service Indicator, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Dual 50w Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Other Standard Features: High Mounted Front Snorkels, Quick Clearing Footwells, 3500 lb Polaris HD Winch, Front & Rear Steel Tube Bumpers, Handlebar Mounted Mud Bar
- Rear Suspension: High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 6.7 in (17 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 29.5 x 9.5-14; Outlaw
- Rear Tires: 29.5 x 9.5-14; Outlaw
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
NOTES:Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Liquid, Inverted Dual Fan
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 7.4 in (18.8 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 29.5 x 9.5-14; Outlaw
- Rear Suspension
- High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 6.7 in (17 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 29.5 x 9.5-14; Outlaw
- Dry Weight
- 974 lb (441 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- N/A lb /75 lb (N/A kg / 34 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.5 in (34.3 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 88 x 49 x 52 in (223 x 124 x 132 cm)
- 53 in (134.6 cm)
- Drive Train
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H Extra Low Low Gear; Shaft
- Dual 50w Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights